Saturday, May 17, 2014

Considering this is my blog, its high time I shared my work with you!  I hope you enjoy it and that it brings you a special look into nature because that is what it is there for - for enjoyment and to bring us back to that simple contemplation of truth and of beauty.  To be an artist is to have a gift.  A gift of love and of beauty to share with the world in any way that you can.  My favorite thing about art?  That it connects me with the people I love the most, with artists and people from the past, and with new people I did not know before.  Perhaps I shall meet you this way, through art!  And I hope I do.   So please don't  hesitate to contact me with thoughts about what inspires YOU, what you think about art, the art of today, the art of the past, or with a need, feedback or a request for my own art.  Enjoy!


                                                                  "Portrait With a Profile"
                                                           charcoal and chalk on paper
                                                                                NFS

                                             
                                                          Study with a figure, part I
                                                            charcoal on paper $500

Study of a back 
charcoal and chalk on paper 
NFS 


Self-With Skeleton 
Charcoal, chalk, acetone print relief on paper 
NFS 


'Taylor' 
Charcoal and chalk on paper 
$800


'Mourning, Part I' 
charcoal and chalk on paper 
$500  


'Study with a skull, Part I' 
charcoal, pencil and chalk on paper 
$450  


'Untitled' 
charcoal and chalk on paper 
$1000 


'Mourning, Part II' 
charcoal and chalk on paper 
$500 


'Story of a Pose' 
(study of a muse) 
$1200


"Holocaust" 
charcoal, chalk, pencil and acetone print relief on paper 
$850


"Evening Calm" 
Charcoal and chalk on paper 
NFS


"Study with several hands" 
charcoal, pencil and chalk on paper 
$200  

No comments:

Post a Comment